Monday, September 29, 2008

Surprise from KOREA

Today, i have received a BIG SURPRISE from KOREA by Post...

When I saw her name, I was very touching...
It is a love of my dear friend to me from Korea...
Even we are far distance at different country...
And she is Elly Yoo...


I'm very inquisitive to know that what is inside the box...
Let's open it..



Wow, SurpriSEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeee...



That's a lot of various MASK...
Dr. eye collagen lifting solution patch...
Hairband...
Dried Persimmon Fruit (already keep inside the fridge)...
And a letter to Dickson n me...


What I had received is not only her gift...
But...
Is her love to me...
Is her care to me...
Is her thinking of me...

The human relationship can just be very simple and nice...
It is heart to heart...
We appreciated each other...
Even we just know and seldom meet...
But we are sincerity...


Dear Elly,
Wish the happiness and joyful are surrounding you forever...
May Buddha Maitreya Bless You Forever...

No comments: