Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas 2009 & Happy New Year 2010!!

I like December, it full of grateful and happiness...

And Christmas is the season of gift, I'm happy and busy to buy present...

I wish to share with all of you, my grateful, happiness and joyful...

Wish all of you & family a Blessed Christmas & Happy New Year 2010!!







Thanks for all the gift on my bed and in the heart!!


Is time to open Gift!!


now you can see...


We like every present that we received, thank you very much!


Thanks to Zhi Quan..


Thanks to Soo Mei..


Thanks to Kee Han..


Thanks to Ariel, Kelly & Olivia...


Thanks to Dickson's Colleague..


Thanks to Brother & Amber..


Thanks to Lilianna..


Thanks to Vivien..


Thanks to Cheong...

And thanks to everyone, even we can't put in all the photo :P

MERRY CHRISTMAS 2009!!!

No comments: